We all know that Sarah Jessica Parker is fabulous, and thanks to Elle Decor, we know that her Bridgehampton New York living room is just as stylish as she is. Although it's easy to admire breathtaking celebrity homes, it's not as easy to create the look yourself, especially on a non-celebrity budget. But not to worry! It is possible to create a similar look for less. Here is what I came up with based on SJP's living room.
|Via Good Housekeeping|
|Via Elle Decor|
In Sarah Jessica Parkers's living room clean lines, graphic fabrics and casual style furniture create a comfortable, yet chic feeling space.
- Fern Prints from art.com are $7.99 each
- KNUTSTORP Chaise lounge from IKEA is $99.99
- PERSIKA vase from IKEA is $2.99
- EKTORP sofa from IKEA is $799.00
- MELLTORP table from IKEA
- Faux Pink Bougainvillea Branch from Pottery Barn is $24.50
- Jolie Table lamp from Crate and Barrel is $229.00
- BYHOLMA rattan chair from IKEA is $79.99
- Regatta Sunbrella Stripe Indoor/Outdoor pillow from Crate and Barrel is $34.95
- LACK Side Table from IKEA is $7.99
The coffee tables in SJP's living room are from IKEA at $7.99 each! So continuing in the IKEA trend, most of the items I found to mimic this look are from this great store. Don't feel overwhelmed in creating a beautiful look for your home, even if you think you have to have a celebrity budget to do so. It is possible to create a beautiful home on a budget, all it takes is a little research and time!