In case you have ever wondered what celebrity interior design style looks like, here is a peek inside Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor's Hollywood Hills home. Although celebrity style might be fun to admire, it isn't always easy to imitate for those of us on a budget. Not to worry! I recreated the look of this lovely, contemporary Spanish style living room for less.
This room is a beautiful example of how to mix rustic and contemporary styles. The clean lines of the furniture and picture ledges add a modern touch to the space, contrasting nicely with the rustic beams, light fixture and accessories. The monochromatic blue color scheme of this room creates a cool, relaxed feeling, but is warmed up by luxurious velvet fabrics and dark woods. Lovely!
- Weeping Bamboo Spray by Z Gallerie $10.95
- Archetype Espresso 3' Ledge by Crate and Barrel $39.95
- Bellmont Window Panels by Bed Bath & Beyond $49.99
- Veranda Round Chandelier by Pottery Barn $349.00
- Benny Sofa by Z Gallerie $999.00
- 'O' Design Arm Chair Bianca by Overstock.com $191.99
- HEMNES Coffee Table by IKEA $99.00
- Shane Powers Neolithic Vessels by West Elm $14.00-$29.00
- Hanging Hops Spray by Z Gallerie $35.85