June 2, 2011

Home Is Where the Heart Is

 Did you watch Million Dollar Decorator the other night?  While I was watching, the show got me thinking about the differences between commercial and residential design.  I realized that my passion for residential interior design stems from the fact that I love the idea of making a home a place that is not only functional, but beautiful and reflective of the people that live there.  There is something so special about a place where real life is allowed to happen, memories are made and traditions are begun.  I suppose it sounds cliche, but I think home really is where the heart is :)

Etsy

Design Sponge | Tiny White Daisies | Decor Pad | Carnet | Sacramento Street | Live Journal | 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...