July 8, 2011

Herb Planter

While shopping the other day, I spotted this adorable wood planter and immediately thought of how cute it would look on my kitchen counter holding herbs.  Since I'm in California and this little gem won't fit in my suitcase, I came up with the idea to construct one myself!  My sister and I noticed that the construction of the box was very simple, just five pieces of wood to form a rectangular box and two dividers inside to create three planting spaces.  Simple!  All I need is a little stain and paint and hopefully I will be able to create a similar effect on my own box as the one seen here.  Wish me luck and stay tuned to see the results!  :)  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...