February 2, 2012

Touches of Tangerine

The other day I was cutting a grapefruit and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the fruit was.  Have you ever noticed how simply beautiful citrus fruit are?  You probably think I'm slightly off my rocker by the fact that I am inspired by a grapefruit, but if you truly look at one, you will see what I mean.  The colors, texture, composition and translucency are just so lovely.  Maybe that is why we see their colors and shapes so often in design.  Not to mention that the color of the year is tangerine :).  Since these examples of citrus colors in decor are so bright and bold, they are used sparingly to create a lovely cheerful feeling.  Here are a few beautiful examples of touches of tangerine decor. Enjoy!
Vintage Air
Unkown Source
House Hunting in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...