March 11, 2011

Bring Spring Inside

Spring has arrived and blooms are popping up everywhere!  Spring is one of my favorite seasons because after a cold, dry winter it is so refreshing to see beautiful blooms and sprouting green grass.  I decided to collect a few branches from flowering trees and display them in recycled bottles to bring a touch of spring into my home.  Grouping different varieties of blooms in different recycled jars or bottles creates an interesting look.  I found these blooms around my community and as for the bottles, the center one is a Barefoot Wine bottle(I love the blueish tint in the glass) and the two opposite the wine bottle are Starbucks Frappuccino bottles.




Happy Spring!

- Forever Lovely


*All photos by Forever Lovely

1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...