April 6, 2011

Indonesian Inspired Wedding

Hello Lovely readers, I am still here!  A new Forever Lovely project is in the works and has been keeping me a busy girl :)

Last weekend Hubby and I went out for sushi and we struck up conversation with our sushi chef.  He told us that he was from the island of Java in Indonesia.  He explained serene beaches and turquoise waters which suddenly painted a picture in my mind of a culturally rich and exotically beautiful place.  I came home, did a little research and discovered that I was instantly inspired to create an indonesian inspired wedding.  Here is what I dreamed up.  Enjoy!


Four Seasons Resort Bali

Four Seasons Resort Bali

The Knot



1.  The lace detail on this gorgeous gown from J.CREW has an Indonesian feel to it.
2.  This beautiful stationary from my lovely friends at Wiley Valentine looks perfect with this theme.
3.  I love how the design of this cake from The Knot mirrors the design of the dress.
4.  Everything about this table scheme from Style Me Pretty is beautiful.  



-Forever Lovely

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog, beautiful!
    i love that last table scheme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...